Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Key Rack!


Can you tell i am Super bored today, i made a key holder! It was fun and i think it turned out so cute!


you can score these Cute sponge bob hooks at the dollar tree for only a dollar! um...i bout 13 of them. i have a cute idea for my stocking holder board!


I have a million frames and a bunch of scrap bead board, so i married the two, painted it white and wiped a stain over it!


Obviously i painted the hooks black, and i even think it would be cute to mod podge some cute scrap paper on it. but i like simple things so i left them!


Then i hung it, now it is perfect, right when we walk in we can hang are keys up!

9 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Love the new header-how cute are you!

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

I love the transformation! I can't stand sponge bob or his little pants! ha ha really a great way to use something you found inexpensively. They would be cute with numbers on them too. Never thought of adding bead board in a frame. It looks great. Thanks so much for sharing such a great idea.

My Mad World said...

That is so cute! A great idea but I think my daughter would kill me if I used the sponge bob hooks. lol
Thanks for sharing!

Heather* said...

Another sweet idea to add to your great one is to modge podge some cute photos to the black squares for ex: a car to one, a house to one, etc....I think it would be soooo sweet or each member of your family's photo to each of them so they can each hang their sets of keys to it....I think I might do this myself :) Thanks for the great idea!

Stacie said...

This is stinkin' CUTE!! LoVe those hooks!
I featured it here:

http://thecreativecrate.blogspot.com/2010/07/cute-key-holder.html

Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

firewife said...

That is way cute, can't wait to see the xmas stocking board idea. jWhat kind of stain did you use on it and what color?

Amanda said...

I love this, it's so smart! So creative to see that from Spongebob hooks, kudos!

Valerie said...

I love this! Wish I had seen it before I just bought my new key hook shelf- yours is cuter than what I bought!

Kathie said...

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm hoping to find the hooks at our Dollar Tree now.