Monday, June 21, 2010

My Hobby lobby Rooster Remake!




This past weekend we went up to the Valley and went to my Favorite store, hobby lobby! I got this rooster on the left from there for $ 4.50. When i got home i started playing with it and created my own (on the right). Not to bad!!


I thought it would be cute to make a picture like this with two facing each other.

My grandma has Had a ton of panel from when she was redoing her house, So now it over flows in my garage. So i stenciled the hobby lobby rooster onto it and cut it out using a jigsaw. So i made one that stands up, and then two facing each other for my picture. The frame was just scrap stuff that i had, again Over flowing my garage!

3 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

LOVE IT! I love chickens and roosters I have them in my kitchen:) is it ok if i copy you?! they have a cute farm house look:)

Diane said...

This turned out soooo cute. I love roosters. I came here via Maryberry Boutique blog. I'm glad I did.

Becky said...

Wow great job! They look identical. :) I started a new link party today and would love it if you linked up.

http://beckywaldrop.blogspot.com/2010/07/knock-it-off.html