Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pecan, St. Patricks Day Wreath!!

Here is my St. patricks day wreath i made last year... Love it...
Dollar store wreath and hot glued Pecans all the way around. Spray painted it white. Then for the clover i cut the shape out of card board. We all know streamers for birthday partys, i got 2 rolls for a $ 1 at the dollar store. I fold it in half and with hot glue i just bunched it all close together. WA-La! added some tule and hung it on my pantry door!

Yes some of nuts cracked when i hot glued them on.....and i burnt my finger a few times and said a few choice words...i Dislike the glue gun!




9 comments:

Sherral said...

Such a cute idea! I love all your wreaths!

aggieam01 said...

OOOoh, so pretty!

Dana said...

Pecans...brilliant!!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

very cute! I hate the hot glue gun too! I ALWAYS get burned...ALWAYS! lol

Ruthie said...

I love the wreath! It is adorable! I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog...check it out!

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

so cute - love the white pecans. And the glue gun is awful - nothin but trouble :)

Elder Esplin said...

CUTENESS! What a COOL idea! Hey, I have a Stylish Blogger award waiting for you...just cause you're all fancy like that!

Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

Anonymous said...

Amanda your stuff is always so cute!
please go to my blog and accept my award.
http://salvesenvinylcreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

Lolly Jane said...

super cute blog, new follower (: