Thursday, January 14, 2010

White Heart Burlap Wreath

I made this cute Burlap heart wreath Tonight 15 min. so easy and so cute for Valentines day. I got the idea over at Craftaholic http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/white-burlap-heart-door-decor-with.html She made this CUTE CUTE burlap wreath. The only thing i did different...is i used 1 hanger..i didnt cut it or anything, just bent it to the way i wanted! Also i used a yard of fabric and i think she only used 1/3.
you can use anything to make this tho...ribbion, or any other fabric that you like!
ALSO

This is another $ 1 store find...you can buy these cups LArge or small and you buy the candle stick they have a few to choose from. The picture below is a candle stick i already had...So you can do either.

OR


This is the one that i bought at the dollar store. Hot glue it together. and you have a cute decoration for any holiday!

Just add all your little nic nacs...i used most of my stuff form Christmas...these are big and small ornaments! you can basically add anything. For Christmas i stuffed them with pine cones and poinsettia's*














8 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is flippin sweet! i am totally going to copy-cat you on the candle-stick vases! looks like a dollar store trip is in my future. :) and i love your wall cluster, you have such a good eye for cute stuff. wish you could come help me!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Those candle stick vases are so cute, when I find the time I will definately be trying that. Thanks for sharing Amanda!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Amanda,
Your wreath turned out lovely! I like that it's so full. Might have to alter mine :)
Linda

Shepherds said...

Gosh your ideas are so cute! I need you to come and decorate my house!!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I'm featuring your wreath on my blog tomorrow afternoon. Stop by and check it out!!!
Linda

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Came from Craftaholics Anon to see your burlap wreath. It turned out great and I love your little shelf of nic nacs. What a great idea for the candleholder and glass. Very cute! Have a great day! :) Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! I am posting your wreath for my "Friday Favorites" this Friday! I love it! Come by and see me!

The No Money Mama said...

I love the heart wreath, great job!