Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Wreath!


I love when i have an idea of what i want to make and i already have all the supplies! I am definetly a craftaholic and i do need some conceling to help me control it better! The wreath i got a the Dollar tree, and the moss stuff i got a yard sale, But im pretty sure they sale the same stuff there. Arnt these the Cutest Eggs....I snagged these at Hobby lobby! MAn i wish we lived closer to that store. The coolest store we have in this small town is Dollar tree (not complaining). Anyways, im loving the nice weather (on most days) and im excited for spring and summer!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! I just uncovered a bag o' moss in my crafty stuff I had packed away... ideas are a'brewin' tfs!

Breeana said...

LOOOOVVVEE this!! This is my favorite of all your wreaths so far. :)

Chantel said...

That is way quick!! I love it. If we don't do this in our little craft class, I definitely want to do this for me. LOVE IT!!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

A wreath in a frame-LOVE it.

heather - dollarstorecrafts said...

That's super cute!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Cute Easter wreath. I love the frame around it too. Darling project!

XOXO
Jen

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

so cool, i've been brainstorming easter wreaths, I might give this one a try! your so talented A

MrsJenB said...

I love it! I'm looking for an Easter wreath like crazy and this is adorable!

Unknown said...

I've seen A LOT of Easter wreaths out there in blogland but this one is BY FAR my favorite! Great Job!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I LOVe THAT wreath and eggs. I wish I would have seen that during easter time because I would have featured it!