Thursday, February 4, 2010

guest blogging

Hi there! No, you're not having 'Dejavu', it's me, Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous and I'm guest blogging on Amanda's fab blog today. Pretty cool, huh. Amanda is such a sweetie AND she has some of the cutest little monkeys! I don't know how she does it with 3 little ones under the age of 3. Wow!
Well, today I'm going to show you a few of my fav crafts that I've done. Kind of like a quick walk through tour of my blog, all in one fancy-smancy post. Sound good? Cool. We'll start off with some Valentine decor....
I love how my Twine Heart turned out. And this is my Burlap Heart Wreath. You can check out my Tutorial here.
I'm totally diggin Zipper Flowers. I updated a $4 pair of black Peep Toe Pumps and made this Zipper Flower Bracelet. Want to make a Zipper Flower? Check out my Tutorial.
My Braided Fabric Bracelets have been a huge hit! And my Scrap Fabric Vases were too. And of course, I provide the how-to's for both projects.
Check out my Master Bedroom, I just finished it!
It was so good meeting all you! I hope you'll stop by sometime and say hi. And if you like freebies and discounts, be sure to check out my Blogiversary/B-day BASH Feb. 8-12. It's going to be a blast!Happy crafting!
Thanks Amanda!
post signature

No comments: